What types of surfaces do you refinish?
We refurbish, refinish, and repair ALL surfaces, including:
- Laminate countertops
- Granite countertops
- Marble countertops
- Solid surface countertops
- Porcelain sinks, tubs, and shower stalls
- Fiberglass sinks, tubs, and shower stalls
- Porcelain tiles
- Ceramic tiles
- Appliance facades
- Wooden furniture
- Vinyl and linoleum flooring
- Concrete floors
With regards to pricing, how does resurfacing compare to replacing?
We see most homeowners claiming a 35 - 40% saving on resurfacing compared to replacing. Generally the countertop, sink, or tub is not the most expensive part of replacing. Instead, the most expensive aspect is the installation, together with potentially damaged tiles, new plumbing fixtures, etc.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00pm ET
What products do you use? Is there a parent company that you are associated with?
We are associated with a company known as AST (All Surfaces Technology). This company has been in business since 1998 and has an outstanding track record. All the products used have been developed and refined by AST.
After completion, how do I care for my newly resurfaced tub? What cleaning products should I use?
- Do not use the tub or newly coated surface for 48 hours after the final finish has been applied.
- For two weeks, do not allow water to stand in the tub for long periods of time. To avoid water collection, wipe the tub dry with a soft towel.
- Remove bath mats (if used) and do not allow mats, damp washcloths, or towels to hang over apron of the tub.
- We recommend cleaning the new tub surface with a mild detergent such as Lysol Tub and Tile Cleaner or Dow Foaming Cleanser.
- For the best results, clean the surface with some type of spray cleaner. DO NOT use abrasives because it will dull the surface.
As far as customer preparations go, what are your expectations?
If possible, please have all removable items in the room stored safely in another room. This includes wall hangings, curtains, blinds, mats, rugs, or any decorations.
For kitchen resurfacing or repairing, please make sure the sink is empty and any countertop decorations are stored safely out of sight.